Jouple is looking for a Mangento Developer whose primary responsibilities are:
- Extend upon core Magento features and develop new custom Magento features
- Install, evaluate, code-audit and update third-party Magento extensions
- Responsible for design and implementation of PHP Api’s for Android and iOS
- Design and implementation of stable web services / platforms / marketplaces, providing a stable base that allows other part of the company to build consumer friendly applications
- Practical knowledge of object oriented and modular programming
- Develop and maintain dynamic websites and able to customize existing websites
- Create and update design documents, code review documents
- Collaborate with Technical Architects to implement and deploy Magento solutionsDesired Skills
- 2-3 years of work experience with exposure to PHP software’s – Magento, Oscommerce, creloaded, Joomla, Zen cart, Cake PHP etc
- Start-up experience would be an added plus.
- Exposure to trending technologies and tools in software industry
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business.
- Creates an environment where others want to follow.
- Govern himself/herself with unquestionable ethics and unswerving integrity.
|Job Category||Full time|